Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Bash

Well, had the big 70 birthday bash.. Had only 3 people come. All the others busy...out of town... out of State...out of Country... I missed them. I am just a loney/lonesome/alone OLD lady now.
But, I am going to have an attitude adjustment this week..No more worrying about things that cannot be changed. Do things that "I" want to do. Go places. get rid of some of my debts, and animals, which hold you down from going places you want to go.
So in the next months to come, you will hear from a different Maxine. More at ease, happier, stronger, less critical, . No more whinning.. hopefully weigh less..going to start on a fitness plan.
I am hoping 70 is not to late to get into better shape. and to get closets cleaned out of all things that have not been used, touched, seen in the past 6 months.
So, stay tuned for the next chapter in the ongoing saga of Maxine ..wish I had something as interesting to talk about like Lindsay...Guess I should move to another country...N O T.. I like the good old U S of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment