Friday, October 2, 2009

Day two of Blogging

Well, this is my 2nd blog..My first one is lost somewhere. I cannot find it.
I talked with My Alexa today. She is in The Hague..on the other side of the world.
I miss her soo very much. I just hope I will still be around when she gets back to Texas.
We are a pair, a 3 year old and a 70 year old. but we get along great.
Wish I could get to know Hayden, my Kentucky great grandson. I am not around him too much.
He has been in Texas over 2 months, and I have only see him a few times. I live in the piney woods of Plantersville Texas, and I don't blame his mother for wanting to be in the city. It can be a bit boring up here if you don't like the country.but I do wish they would have stayed longer with me.
Signing off for the evening.
Mema from Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment